Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter!!!!

Wow!! Has it been two months since I've updated this thing?!?! Time flies!! I guess it happens when you're not looking - or maybe while you're sleeping. The girls are doing very well! Kamri's almost as tall as Ryann now. And they're both SO smart! It amazes me to hear the things that they say sometimes!! Ryann is now aware that there are differences in girl and boy body parts - but according to her Daddy she's known this for a while! When did my little girl get so big!
Both girls are going to be spending Easter with their dad's. I'll miss them terribly - but I guess I'll just have to tough it out!
Not much else going on right now. We're having an easter egg hunt this evening since the girls will not be here on Easter Sunday. I'll post some pics soon! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!

2 comments:

Adam and Courtney said...

Ryann is SO smart! She became aware that she and Aiden were differnt a while back, but just recently has started talking about it.

Ryann had a great time hunting for eggs with you and Kamri, she can't wait to do it again!

Hope you have a happy Easter! Ryann loves and misses you very much!!!!

The Honeycutt Family said...

Kamri had a blast at Easter and enjoyed all of her candy/money/ and toys!

She wasn't too big on jumping on the trampoline with the other kids, but had fun regardless!

She's growing so fast and is doing so well! She's definitely a VERY smart girl! We enjoyed spending that time with her!