Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It pays to exercise....

For any of you who don't already know, I've recently started a work-out regime......cause I want to lose weight. And thusfar, I've lost about 20 pounds! Yay me!

So, yesterday after work I went to the gym and was looking through my gym bag trying to find a new battery for my MP3. Finally I look in the last pocket available for inspection and what do I find??? My chapstick that I "lost" a couple of weeks ago......and what appears to be money. So, I pulled it out and was like cool ~ a $20!! Then upon further inspection I realized that there were two bills there. Two twenty dollar bills! I'm rich!!!

See, working out does pay!! ; )

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

WOW, 20lbs! That's great! Congrats!!!!