Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sometimes Mommys are stupid.........

Today was Ryann's second day of Kindergarten and she was late. And it was TOTALLY my fault!!! We drove to Fairfield to pick up Kamri last night and didn't get home until almost 11:00. By that time both girls were ready to pass out so, they went to bed and I went about doing those night time things that moms do. I packed Ryann's lunch, I folded a load of laundry, took care of the dog, etc. And one of the things I remembered to do before going to bed last night was to adjust the alarm on my phone so that I could wake up early enough to see the lunar eclipse. Well, not only did I miss the eclipse.....but Ryann was late for school because my alarm didn't go off AT ALL!!! Apparently I adjusted the time but didn't remember to enable the alarm. I'm a retard!!!! Fortunately, she was only 10 minutes late and there were still parents dropping off their kids when I was leaving (so, I'm not the only irresponsible parent in Gvl). I guess in the end everything turned out okay......but I was SO kicking myself this morning!!!

Hope everyone else's day has gone a little more smoothly!

Love to all,
Mel : )

No comments: