Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been LESS than a month since I posted anything......that's progress!!!! LOL!!

To be honest there isn't much to announce right now. Girls are still in school - just finished the first six weeks. Ryann came home with straight A's and Kamri had all good marks as far as academics go. She's making great progress and learning new things every day!!! We're still working on the listening while she's in school, but she's doing MUCH better at that as well lately. I honestly think that she's just getting older and growing out of her "toddler" ways. I mean, she'll be 6 next Friday....it was about due!!

I'm almost 18 weeks along with this new little one. We've had a few doctor's appointments and two ultrasounds. So far everything looks great! Went for some testing this past week and am still waiting on the results from my lab work. We've decided that we're not going to find out the gender of this one until the day we finally meet him/her. We're also not telling anyone the names that we've selected.......and the suspense is driving my family and some of my friends crazy!!! But, we believe that there just aren't very many surprises in life anymore and this is one thing that we can at least ATTEMPT to leave as an unknown. Now that we're almost halfway through this pregnancy and I'm actually starting to look like an expecting mom instead of a fat chick I feel MUCH happier!!!! LOL.

We've had some really wacky weather lately that had definitely put me in the shopping mood. I actually started my Christmas shopping yesterday. Didn't do much, but it was so much fun to get out there and get started!! I'm hoping to have it done much earlier this year than in years past......waiting until the last two weeks just stresses me out too much and Lord knows I don't need that this year!

With Kamri's birthday and Halloween just around the corner, I have a feeling that before I know it we'll be making plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! It all comes SO very fast this time of year. But I love it......it's my favorite time of year for sure!!

Like I said, there's isn't much to update on right now.....but at least I made the effort to stay in touch with you all!!!!

Take care until next time!!
Melony : )

No comments: