Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Can anyone tell me why my child does this?!?!?!




Kamri has decided that she'd rather sleep on the floor than in her bed. No matter how many times I put her in that bed - - I always find her on the floor....and it's not even in the same spot every night.....what a weird kid!







These are the two puppies that we went to look at last night. We just loved both of them!!! And, of course, if I could I would take them both home! But I can't and we had to choose one....so, we took a family poll and the one we chose is......







Charlie Sue!!!! She'll be coming to live with us on Friday and we can't wait!!!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Love,

The girls!! : )

2 comments:

Adam and Courtney said...

Kamri is so funny! Ryann ask to sleep on the floor a lot when she is with us.

That puppy is SO sweet!! Ryann, Aiden and I are still working on Adam for a dog.

I've already told him either he will be getting me one for our annifersary or I will. lol!!

The Honeycutt Family said...

That is soooo funny! Once Kamri is down in bed here, she WON'T move! lol Coby did that for a while...sometimes still does. Who knows! The puppy is cute and that's a cute name! I want a little dog for our new house but with the big one, a new cat, and 2 fish - that just may be enough! lol