Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Our not so exciting weekend......

This past weekend the girls and I stayed home....they played, I cleaned, and we had some fun.....as you can see from the pictures, they had A LOT of fun!!! Trust me - these pics do not do justice to the mess that was my house!!

How do two little girls make a mess this BIG in just a matter of minutes!!!!!!!!! Do YOU think my kids have too many toys?!?!?!?! LOL......

PS: New pics are up on our flickr.....

2 comments:

The Honeycutt Family said...

Imagine when you have all 3 of them together and they do this is in record timing! Madness! lol I think ours have too many toys as well and are going to scale down a bit before the move! Hopefully that will help b/c this is a common site @ the end of each play time! lol We love 'em though don't we? Good luck!!! :-)

Adam and Courtney said...

Ha, you think this is bad. I'm almost embarassed to show you pictures of Ryann and Aiden's room after a good weekend - or just an hour at home :) The good thing around here, everyone knows how to clean up the mess they make!!