Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Daddy Daughter Dance 2007



Last night Adam took Ryann to their first Daddy Daughter Dance. And she was SO excited!! I think she was most excited about the fact that she got to wear a beautiful "princess" dress!!!


When she got home from the dance she called to tell me all about it. She told me that she got to dance with her daddy and eat a pretty pink cookie......and that there were LOTS of pretty girls there! I feel so happy for her!!! She had such a wonderful time! And to be honest with you, according to Courtney, her daddy was even more excited about the whole thing than she was!! She has such an awesome daddy!! And she is SO lucky to have him!! I'm sure this dance will become something that they'll both be able to look forward to every year!!


Look for more pics in our photo albums!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Love,

Melony : )

1 comment:

The Honeycutt Family said...

I was just talking to Jason about this and have NO CLUE where he and the girls could do the same thing. I would think it would be through the school or church - but not a dance so far. Little contests and such - but those aren't as fun! Ryann looks adorable.