Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's FINALLY here!!

Tomorrow Night (Feb 5th) is the BIG DAY!!!!! Prison Break is airing....hopefully the director picked some shots for the show that will show me clearly....but there's a possibility that it may not seem clear.....so, on the day of the shoot I was wearing jeans and a blue jacket. That's what you should look for. Also, I don't want to hear ANY comments on how terrible my hair looked....there was 4,000% humidity that day (I swear!!!). So, Monday night....7:00 PM.....Fox.....don't miss it!!

2 comments:

Adam and Courtney said...

Hey lady! We saw you on TV 3 times!! Did we miss any more?

My Little Family said...

Well, the only other time I was on there it was just my sleeve...so I wouldn't expect you to recognize that! :)