Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Look what I can do!!!

Ryann is so funny!! A couple of minutes ago she came running into the house and said, "Mommy, come quick"....so I go outside. And she says "Watch what I learned"....here are pics to show what my big girl learned!!





She wanted to let me know that she learned how to swing all by herself!!! With absolutely no help!! And look how high she can go!! Whoo-hoo!!



*New pics (okay some of them are really old) are up as well.....so check out our photo albums!!

Love,
Melony, Ryann, & Kamri : )

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

Oh, I'm so proud of her!!!! What a BIG girl! The kids are SO fun right now - Adam and I would happy to keep them this age for a while! Thanks for sharing!