Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

FINALLY!!!!

I just got off the phone with my sister, Jessica......her and Thomas just found out this morning that they are having a BOY!! This is a HUGE thing for my family!!! We don't have boys in our family. Until now I thought we were physically incapable of producing them...lol. My mom had 3 girls, I had 2 girls, Jessica has already had 1 girl.....and now she's expecting a BOY! We're just not going to know what to do with a little man running around the house!! But we're SO excited!!

More to come!

Mel

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little boys are SO much fun!!!! Don't get me wrong, girls are fun; but it's SO differnt with a boy. He is going to be SPOILED!!!

Looks like Jessica knew what she was talking about when she said she thought it was a boy....