Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The latest.....

It seems like it's been a while since I've posted an update so it might be time to do that. Actually, though, there's really no a whole lot going on right now. My job is pretty much the same. I work days now except for Friday and Saturday nights. I really like this schedule because it allows me to spend almost every evening with the girls. And every other weekend Ryann is with her dad anyway so she wouldn't be home even if I weren't working. The job is good.....a little monotonous at times....but I supposed everyone's job is like that.

Ryann is doing extremely well in school. I spoke to her teacher just this morning about her progress. Mrs. West told me that she's been VERY impressed with how smart Ryann is. It's actually shocked her a little bit how advanced she is compared to the other kids in her class. I told her that I knew she was very smart but sometimes I wonder if it's just me being biased since she IS my child. She said that it was definitely NOT me being biased. Ryann's very intelligent. So, I'm a beaming mommy today!!! : )

Kamri is FINALLY back home. It was absolute hell trying to get her here......but I guess what's most important is that she's here. And we're all SO happy to have her back. She got to do a lot of fun stuff while she was gone but says that she's very excited to be back home. She missed her sister a lot. And she and I have been enjoying our one-on-one time today. Lots of hugs and kisses!!!!!!

Other than that I can't really think of anything else that's going on. I'm starting to look forward to the holidays and try to make some plans. Haven't started my Christmas shopping yet which, in my family, means I'm behind schedule!!!! LOL Guess I'll start working on that soon.

Hope everyone is doing well. Love from all of us to you!!

Melony, Ryann, & Kamri Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam and Courtney said...

we would really love to see some current pictures of those beautiful girls!!!!!