Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Texas A&M 17, Miami 34


Kyle Wright, QB for the Miami Hurricanes threw for 275 yards and two touchdowns to lead Miami to a 34-17 win over No. 20 Texas A&M tonight. It was definitely a disappointing game to all Aggie fans. And if anyone watched the same game I did this evening, can I get an answer please.........Where were the Ags???? It seemed like they didn't even show up for this game. They were slow, clumsy, and seemed uninterested!!!! As a true Aggie, I'll always be here to support my guys...but I have to say, this season isn't going to get easier. So, I think they have a lot to work on before meeting up with the Big 12.

Gig Em and God Bless!

Melony : )

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

as much as I LOVE A&M, lets hear about whats going on with those beautiful girls, and Mommy!