Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, August 03, 2008

My first tournament......


The PBA Southwest Region Doubles Tournament was held in Longview, Tx August 1-3. This was the first tournament that I was able to go and support Steve. It was a lot of fun. We spent 1 1/2 days together in Longview (where it's oh-so-exciting....lol)....and we had an awesome time. I feel so incredibly blessed to have this man in my life. My kids love him, my family loves him......and even though I haven't told him yet, I love him. He makes me happier than I've ever been.....even my family sees it. So, anyway - it was awesome. He didn't make it to the final cut, but he bowled REALLY well and came really close. He'll be bowling in Memphis August 9 & 10 and I have a feeling it's going to go really well for him there.

We're going to my parent's house this evening for my birthday dinner. Since my birthday is on Friday and I'll be working, we're celebrating a little early. I'm really looking forward to it since my family hasn't all gotten together since we went to Beavers Bend for my mom's birthday.

On another note, I'm going to start looking for another job this week. I've reached the point that I'm really tired of working long hours and making NO money. Plus, it would be very very VERY nice to have a STEADY amount of money coming in and have the extra benefit of that wonderful thing called insurance. So, I'll let you all know how the job hunt goes this week.

I also started working out this past week. I'm once again unhappy with the amount of weight that I've managed to gain.......so it's time to shed a few (or 30) pounds. Updates on everything to come!!!

* New pics on myphotoalbum.com *

Mel : )

No comments: