Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Nutcracker Revisited


Our beautiful angels danced in their very first ballet recital on Friday, December 19th.........thanks to the girls' dads coming to see them I was able to "borrow" these pictures to share with you all....

Honestly, from the second our girls stepped on the stage I was a ball of tears so, I wouldn't have been able to take pictures even if I had a camera in my hand. Add to that the fact that as a parent of one of the ballerinas, I was forced to sit in the back of the auditorium and......well, you see where I'm going with this.

2 comments:

Adam and Courtney said...

I just love that picture above! Did the disk I sent home w/ you work?

My Little Family said...

I actually haven't even had a chance to check.....it's been SO hectic since we got home......I'm still trying to get my house in order....lol.