Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The search is finally over!!

So, for any of you who were not aware, I have been unemployed since November 1 of last year. And since we ALL know just how terrible the job market is right now, it shouldn't come as any big surprise to hear that I have had a awfully hard time trying to find work. But, just at was predicted, things worked out. I had an interview yesterday afternoon at our local Pizza Hut. They saw all of the management experience that I had on my resume and offered me a position. YAY!!!! I start working this evening and I couldn't be more pleased!!! I'll be training basically from the ground up including learning how to be a server. But, later this year there will be a new store opening up in Forney (about 20 minutes from where we will be living) and they are hoping to make me the Assistant General Manager when it does. This would be an absolutely awesome thing for us, so we're really excited!

In other news, both of the girls have now lost 2 teeth, right in the front!! And what's crazy is that they lost them within a day of each other. Let it not be said that my kiddos aren't in sync right now....lol! Everything else has been going pretty good for us. We don't have a lot of exciting news to share at this time. Life when you're unemployed is pretty boring......But, thankfully for us....things are finally looking up!

Love to all,
Melony

2 comments:

About Danielle said...

Congratulations woman! I am happy for you. I have an uncle that worked for Pizza Hut for years as a general manager and he loved it. I wish you the best of luck!

My Little Family said...

I'm really excited about it as well. I've been making really good money so far! I was kind of shocked!! LOL.....