Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008!!! Hello 2009!!!


I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow, another New Year is upon us. As I look back at 2008, there are a few things that stand out.....


Ryann Elyse started 1st grade and is excelling.....as we all knew she would. Kamri Jaycee started Pre-K and has learned more in the first half of the school year than I thought she would all year!!! I'm so very proud of both of my school-goers!! They're so smart! : )

The girls also started taking ballet lessons and even participated in their first recital just before Christmas. Pictures are viewable at http://melonyk.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php. Ryann also started taking violin lessons, played soccer during the summer, scoring her very first goal and Kamri is finally going to be a big sister (her Dad and Jennifer are having a baby boy this coming summer). We went on field trips to the Caldwell Zoo, and the Heard Museum in McKinney........and had fun at class parties and school events.

Probably one of the biggest things that happened to me or the girls this year was the entrance of Steve into our lives. We love him so much and feel so very very blessed to have him love us in return. It feels really wonderful to have finally met "the one" that I was always meant to be with. Every year is sure to be amazing with him by our sides.

Steve and I spent New Year's Eve with his family at their brand new home......and had a great time!

I'm sure that this year will bring many many more exciting times......and I personally can't wait!!


Hope you all had a fun SAFE New Year!! We love you all,

Steve, Melony, Ryann & Kamri



No comments: