Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thankful

Right after the Christmas Holiday this past year, I came across this letter that Kamri wrote in school (I'm assuming before Christmas) while I was cleaning out her backpack.  I was literally moved to tears and didn't want to ever forget about it.  So I set it aside with the intention of posting about it here on our blog.  I'm so thankful for my thankful Kamri!

**** I'm thankful for my house and my family and for my God and Jesus.  I'm thankful for the lectronic that we have and I'm thankful for our veterams and what they did for us.  I'm thankful for our school to help us learn and be smart.  I'm thankful for the city God made for us he spent his time doing this for us.  Love, Kamri ****

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!