Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Monday, June 04, 2012

Holy Cow!!

I can't believe it's been 4 months since my last post!  I guess all I can really say is that working full time and planning a wedding does NOT leave time for anything else!  It's crazy!  But now that we are finally past the wedding and I'm a stay at home mommy again, I should have more time to update our family blog. 

What I can say is that, other than the wedding and the normal school/work activities, not a whole lot has been going on with us.  That probably makes us seem really really boring, but it's the truth.  Haha.....

I'm really excited to get back into couponing and being at home with the kids.  We are starting homeschooling in the fall, so I'm sure that I'll be pretty absorbed in planning for that. 

So, there you have it.....that's about it for now.

More soon,
Melony : )

No comments: