Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Okay, okay...

So, it should come as no big surprise that I'm terrible at remembering to  post updates to our family blog.  And to be honest, I'm not 100% sure  if it's because there's too much going on......or not enough that I think is worthy of posting. 

Nah, it couldn't be that last one.

So here is a quick update on us.  I'm currently in the process of creating a new blog page for our family, so this should all be changing pretty soon.  The kids start homeschool in one week and we are all really excited.  I think I'm also a little nervous.....but mostly excited.

Grant is still growing and learning.  He's unfortunately still behind on his speaking, so we are starting speech therapy with him this week.  The confusing part of this is that he is at a 3 year old level when it comes to his receptive communication (how he understands what we say to him) and only at an 18 month old level for his expressive communication (how he speaks to us).  Needless to say, we are hoping to quickly close that gap and start making some progress very soon.

Not much is new with Steve or myself.  He's still working and bowling and I'm still doing the stay at home mommy thing (which I LOVE).  Who would've thought....me....a stay at home mommy!!

Okay, I know it's short but that's about it for now.  More to come soon   (I hope).

Melony

No comments: