Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I was on TV!!!!

For anyone who missed it, you can watch it online. You can either go to the Fox website and follow the links to Fox on Demand. OR, you can go to my myspace page and click on the Prison Break Friend Block.....and it should start playing last night's episode immediately. There are a couple of times at the beginning of the show that you can see me.....but the scene where I made my big "debut" was toward the end....just watch for the four main stars to get off of the train and I'll be right behind them!!!! It was so exciting! I was practically screaming at the tv the whole time!!!




Also, I had a job interview this morning.....I think it went pretty well. I'm not going to share all of the details yet though....if I get a job offer, I'll update with the details. Cross your fingers!!




Talk soon,


Melony : )

No comments: