Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The end of January

I can hardly believe that it's already the end of January.  We've been our normal busy this month.  School, work, etc.  The girls are both doing well in school.  They brought home their report cards last Friday and Ryann got all A's with the exception of one B (which I'm fine with) and Kamri got all A's, but got an "S" in citizenship instead of an "E".  She was disappointed when we told her that getting an "S" was the equivalent of getting a "B".  But, she's going to have to learn to control her actions and words when she's at school.  Not really any way around that!

Grant is still growing and learning new things everyday.  It's hard for me to believe that soon we'll be celebrating his second birthday.  Since I've gotten the Flip video camera, I try to capture those really cute things that the kids do.  Here's Grant's latest word that he's learned. 

This week hasn't held much out of the ordinary excitement for us.  The girls got a new movie that we're probably all going to watch tonight.  I'm starting the process of planning a wedding and have only had a couple of stress-induced freak out moments.  I'm sure there are plenty more to come, though.  So much to look forward to.  Heehee

That's about it for now.  I've got laundry calling my name and a closet that desperately needs to be cleaned out! 

Hope everyone has a great week!

Love to all,
Melony : )

No comments: