Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Labor Day!!

It's finally here! We haven't had a long weekend in what seems like forever!!! I'm SO looking forward to it....

Ryann will be at her Dad's house so it'll just be me and Kamri hanging out at home (and prolly with the kinfolk) this weekend. No big plans....cookout with the family, do some house cleaning and grocery shopping. A friend of mine from high school is going to be in town this weekend, so I think we're going to try to meet up for lunch one day! Hi, T-Todd!!!

Other than that, I plan on sleeping in (as late as Kamri will allow) and spending some time with my baby girl! Yay!!!

Hope everyone has a great 3-day weekend!!! Be safe and have fun!!

Love to all ~ Mel : )

No comments: