Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, February 11, 2010

33 Days Left!! And SO much to do!

Oh my goodness....where to start! Had an appointment with my midwife yesterday and I'm a "fingertip" dilated. That's basically nothing, and completely normal at this stage. Baby is growing right on schedule and is looking great! No problems with weight, blood pressure, or anything else so at this point we're just continuing our wait!! LOL


Started renovations on the house a couple of days ago. So, it literally looks like we JUST moved in. The girls moved downstairs, father-in-law moved upstairs and Steve, the baby, and I are going to be moving into the master bedroom downstairs......but we're knocking down a wall and putting up another......painting......and laying down new carpet first!!! There's A LOT going on at our house!

We had more snow today than this area has seen in 30 years!! I haven't seen this much snow in Texas in my entire LIFE!! That's downright awesome! SO, the girls got to stay home today and school has already been canceled for tomorrow!

Baby shower is scheduled for Feb 21.....I can't wait! But EVERY weekend between now and delivery time is completely BOOKED!!! It's really going to be here before we know it!

Will update again soon! Love to all!

No comments: