Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Friday, February 26, 2010

Could I borrow some energy??

Wow....it seems like the past 8 days have just FLOWN by!! I'm trying to update this thing weekly but man it's tough sometimes. There's just SO much going on right now!

We FINALLY finished the renovations to our master bedroom and it looks awesome! I am absolutely in love with my new room and can't wait to get the baby's crib set up in there!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to actually SLEEP in my new room since most nights I end up in my recliner!! This little one requires me to sleep almost upright or else it cuts off my circulation by laying on my spine!! LOL......so, I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again. That'll be nice.

I had my baby shower on Sunday and it was so much fun! I just love sitting around with the women in my life sharing stories and laughing.......could not think of a better way to spend a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon!! And getting to open baby gifts......so fun!!

At our midwife appointment this week, I learned that I'm now 1 cm dilated and that the baby has definitely "dropped"......which would explain why it's all of a sudden easier to breathe and this one has more and more room to squirm around. At this time, Pam (above mentioned midwife) guessed the baby to be right at 7 lbs. And I still have a little over 2 weeks until my due date!

We attended our childbirth class on Saturday the 20th of February. Steve did NOT enjoy to real life video of babies being born........enough said on that.

Business is going wonderfully! I'm trying to get as much work done before the baby comes as I can, so I'm stuffing everything into each day that the Lord will let me. It's been such a blessing in our lives and I can't wait to "work" each day!! How rare is that?!?!

The girls are doing amazing! Kamri has been on green a lot more consistently lately and therefore is finally getting to participate in tumbling again......which she LOVES!!! And I love being able to watch them both!! Spring break is coming up really soon and I think they both need a break!

We had record breaking snowfall last week, which I think I posted about in my blog! It snowed for close to 24 hours here and we had snow on the ground for several days after! The girls LOVED playing in the snow and even got to take a couple of days off school!! YAY for snow day!!

Other than that I don't think there's anything else to post for this week as of right now! The kids continue to grow and develop and say things that amaze me on a pretty much daily basis!!! And I'm loving every minute of it!!!

Will update soon! Love to all!!

The fam : )

No comments: