Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh my goodness....where has the time gone??

Well, we are officially under the 30 day mark!! We have 26 days remaining until our due date!! Still working on getting the house under control but hopefully by the time I post again next week it'll be complete! This chaos is driving me insane! Baby shower is this weekend and I'm so excited about that!!! We also have a childbirth class to attend on Saturday, which I'm excited about ~ Steve is really not! LOL...... But he understands why it's important and didn't put up a fight when I asked him to go, so I think I've got a pretty great guy!

The girls are doing absolutely awesome! They have loved "camping out" while our house is being turned upside down. But, I'm definitely ready to have them in their new bedroom and have all of their stuff out of the rest of my house!!!!!! I know that when it's all said and done we're going to be very happy with all of the changes that we're making.

Business is going really well. I've been more busy this week than in a couple of weeks and that's been a complete blessing! I start to go a little stir crazy if I'm not working. I'm trying to get as much done before the arrival of our new little one as possible ~ I'm sure I won't be able to do much work in the first few weeks after he/she arrives.

Not sure if I mentioned before (think I did) that Jessica is also expecting her third right now and is currently due on March 2nd. Which for them is just right around the corner!! We're all so excited to meet the newest member of the Davis family!!

Went to see my midwife yesterday and I'm still a fingertip dilated but my cervix is starting to thin out......still growing in there, and definitely running out of stretching room! But I feel great! Better than I did during the second trimester actually. I was in a LOT of pain during that time, but decided at the beginning of my third trimester that I would look into chiropractic therapy......and boy has it made a difference! I would recommend it to ANYONE, and especially anyone who's pregnant! I feel so much better than I did a few months ago that it's literally unbelievable to me sometimes! Good stuffffff!!!

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Will post as we have new developments! Hope everyone is doing great and living in God's blessings!!

Love to all,
Melony & the rest of the family : )

No comments: