Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Sunday, March 07, 2010

10 days out!!!!

Well, I thought it was about time for an update. Although this one won't be long. We have 10 days remaining until our due date! But to be honest, I'll be really surprised if we hold out that long. I've started dilating and things have been progressing in baby land for a couple of weeks now. I've been having irregular contractions on and off every day for the past 3 days. So, we'll see what happens!!!

The girls are doing great! They're both really excited to meet their new brother/sister and can't wait for Mommy to go to the hospital!! Hopefully they will both still be here when the baby comes. Our due date falls right smack dab in the middle of spring break so there's a very good chance that both girls will be gone if we hold out that long.

I'll post updates on here as things progress and hopefully we'll have a new little one soon!!

Love to all,
Melony : )

No comments: