Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Monday, September 25, 2006

Wonderful little terrors....


Okay - they did it to me again!! I'm literally at the end of my rope! Here's the story!

Yesterday morning, both girls woke up unusually early and decided that rather than wake up Mommy, they would make breakfast....for their babies.....in Kamri's room. So, I woke up and found both of them SURROUNDED by cereal on Kamri's floor! THREE BOXES OF IT!!! It was not fun to clean up....and it took quite a while to make sure that we got all of it. Especially with Charlie trying to help us!!! But, apple jacks and Charlie's tummy don't go well together!!

I don't have the pictures that I took here with me right now so I'll edit this post later and add them!

Other than that, our weekend was relatively uneventful...spent some time with Gamaw and Bapa......he took both of the girls to play golf while Mommy came to work yesterday...the girls had SO much fun! I wish that I could share pictures of THAT! But, my dad isn't the best at remembering stuff like that! I'll get some next time though. Other than that we just enjoyed the weather....we spent literally all afternoon outside yesterday....it was so wonderful!!!

Hope everyone's weekend was as sunny and cool as ours!

3 comments:

The Honeycutt Family said...

At least it wasn't a "real" cooked breakfast or anything - that could have become bad! This weather is nice! VERY calming and refreshing! Can't wait until tomorrow to get out in it a bit! Glad the girls had fun!

Adam and Courtney said...

can't wait to see the pictures!!!

You're going to need to put a bell on them or something so you wake up when they do! LOL!!!

Ug, I bet that was a job getting it up out of the carpet, at least w/ the baby powder, I just vacuumed!!

Adam and Courtney said...

OMG! That's all I can say OMG!!!!