Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, December 07, 2006

2006 Holiday Ball




My company had it's annual Christmas party this past Saturday at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. It was SO awesome!!! That was seriously the biggest hotel I've ever been in!! We had wonderful entertainment, dinner, dancing, drinks, and a fun time was had by all!! I've posted a few more pictures on flickr.







Kamri is finally back home. She was only gone for 4 days but it seemed like a lot longer. I'm not used to her being away from me!! Ryann, on the other hand, has been with her dad for over 3 weeks now ~ and I can't WAIT for Sunday when I get to go pick her up! We've all missed her SO MUCH!!!! I'm ready for my family to be at home again!


As we all know, this is the season of peace, joy, love.......and stress!!! So, everyone please be careful when you're out shopping or traveling to visit family!! And enjoy the time that you have to spend with your friends and family.


Love to all!

Melony

2 comments:

Adam and Courtney said...

Would you look at those pretty ladies!!!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!

I know Ryann has missed you too. She is counting down till Sunday.

Thanks for letting us have our girl so long!!

The Honeycutt Family said...

We really enjoyed having Kamri for the days that we did! Cannot wait until Christmas break starts, even though we will start it off with another dentist trip! :-( This will be their first x-mas together and at our new house! We're VERY excited! She was so fun and adorable! :-) Can't wait to see her again!