Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, December 21, 2006

They're gone.....

As of last night, both girls are gone for the holidays. They'll both come home on December 26th. So, of course, I'm a little sad. But I'm also glad that they'll be able to spend this Christmas with their dads and other family members. This will also give me a chance to get some things done around the house!! And, as tight as money has been lately, I haven't had a chance to do ANY Christmas shopping ~ so maybe I'll be able to do that this weekend. There's really not much that the girls need. So, it'll be interesting to see what Santa comes up with for them this year.

Kamri went to the dentist today in Houston. She had another tooth pulled. I had a really hard time with that knowing that I couldn't be there. But, Jason told me that she did wonderfully and that she's fine now. Still miss her and wish that I could give her a great big hug!!!

Anyhow, hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Lots of lights and festive decorations. So pretty. If I don't have a chance to post anything before the big day, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and, of course, a happy and safe New Year!!

Love to all,
Melony : )

No comments: