Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!


This year, with the girls gone for Christmas, we didn't get to celebrate together until this morning. But, Santa made a special trip to our house last night. When the girls woke up this morning, they found that Santa had left a very special surprise for them. Both girls got a bike from Santa. After opening presents at home, we went to my parent's house to have Christmas with the rest of the family. And we're taking home a car FULL of stuff!! My family is VERY giving!! At this point, the girls and I are all exhausted and very much in need of some relaxation! So, we're going to go home and enjoy the rest of this week together. I'm going to post some pics from Christmas on flickr.


Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas and has a very fun New Years!!


Love to all!!

Melony, Ryann, & Kamri

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

I'm so sorry you guys had to put off Christmas! Adam and I really hated that Ryann didn't get to see her Mommy or sister, or the rest of that side of the family :( I'm so happy that you guys did get to have a special "Christmas morning" though!

What great bikes!! I know Ryann will LOVE it! We hope Kamri liked her movie, and monkey! Take care, and enjoy your week off w/ those beautiful girls!!!!!