Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Saturday, November 22, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!

Almost 8 weeks later!!!! I have Internet at the house! This has been the most frustrating 8 weeks I've experienced (on a technical level) in a long time! But, here's what's going on with us.

We're of course all getting ready for the holidays. Thanksgiving festivities to commence in less than a week and we all know, Christmas isn't far behind!!!!! Thanksgiving this year will be at my family's house and I'm very much looking forward to the fun and fellowship with everyone. The girls are out of school all next week and we're going to do some cleaning and organizing of bedrooms.

Ryann finally lost her very first tooth.....she came home Friday of last week and was very excited to show us all the gaping hole in her mouth. It was a very big deal. That Friday also happened to coincide with her Dad's visitation so, the Tooth Fairy came to see her while she was there. She's getting so big. Every new milestone that we pass reminds me of how quickly they are growing up. *sniffle, sniffle*

Speaking of school, they are both doing WONDERFULLY!! They are learning and excelling and making mommy SO proud!!! I recently received Ryann's second report card and she did great (not that I'm surprised!!). Kamri is definitely benefiting from being in school. She's already able to print her name which she couldn't do before and from conferences I've had with her teacher she's progressing very well. They are both right on track!

I'm currently not working. I have a job lined up that I'll be starting at the beginning of the year. More to come on that subject later.

I think that's about it for right now. Sorry for the delay in getting everyone updated. Like I said, it's been more than a little frustrating not having access to the Internet here at home. But, we're back in business!!!!!!

More updates as they occur,
The family

No comments: