Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Shelbi the German Shepherd

Several weeks ago (5 to be exact), our little family moved into our new home and we've been loving it since!!! However, I tend to be a little bit skittish and to be honest a HUGE scaredy cat when I'm home alone with the girls. Knowing this, Steve and I agreed that we needed a dog that would be more suited to protecting us as well as being a family pet. Now, don't get me wrong, we still absolutely ADORE Charli.......but she's not the most fierce thing you'll come across in the dark. So, we added a new member to our family. Her name is Shelbi and she's a German Shepherd puppy. She's 11 weeks old and growing so fast we can hardly believe it!!! Her and Charli LOVE playing together and we feel confident that we made the right choice. So, here's hoping that I'll be able to start sleeping at night.....heehee.

Love, Our Clan

No comments: