Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Being an actress is SO cool!!!




Yesterday I got another opportunity to be an extra for the show Prison Break....and it was SO much fun!!! This time around I worked with the 2nd unit.....which essentially means that I got to see a lot of really cool stunts!! There was a helicopter there all day doing arial shots, stunt guys doing...well, stunts.....and I even got to see a train crash into 2 state trooper cars!!!! I didn't get to participate in as many shots...because there weren't as many to be in. And pretty much everything filmed yesterday was "extra" stuff. But, none the less, it was a lot of fun...and I got to meet some really cool people. And I've decided that my favorite part of being an extra (aka background artist) is getting to meet so many great people!!! Definitely not a bad way to spend the day!

Okay, back to the real world. I started the new job today.....and there are a lot of really nice people there as well. There really isn't much that I can say about this new job except that it should keep me busy. Hopefully.

Here are a couple of pics from the filming on Monday....you can see the helicopter, the train, the police cars, the camera crew.....unfortunately I don't think you can actually see anyone famous.....so, you'll just have to watch the show!! : )

No comments: