Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Friday, January 05, 2007

In the midst of all of the horribleness!!

This morning, after taking the girls to school ~ I was lying in bed trying to fight off a headache and my cell phone rang. It was the casting producer from Prison Break. And she was calling to see if I would be available for filming on Monday. Of course, I said "YES!"......apparently they selected 5 of the original extras to come and shoot a new scene in a completely different episode. So, I'm really excited about that. AND, I start work at the new temp job on Tuesday!! Other than that, not a whole lot going on today.

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a safe and fun weekend!!

Melony : )

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

I told you everything was going to be fine, but even I wasn't planning on this great news!!! CONGRATS!!!