Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My record is still intact.

Per the previous post, I had an interview this afternoon at 1:00.....and by 3:30 I received a call. I got the job!!! It kinda surprised me to find out so quickly since the manager that I interviewed with said that they had a couple more people to talk with. But, apparently as soon as I left he told his HR person to start processing the paperwork because he wanted me!! So, my record is still intact. To this day, I've never interviewed for a position and not gotten offered the job. I must have REALLY good interviewing skills....because lord knows my resume isn't THAT great! I'll find out tomorrow when I start work. And, as I stated before, this isn't the job that I want to end up in ultimately......but it'll be a paycheck until I can get the job that I really want. So, there's the news!! Yay me!!!

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

That's great! Congrats!!!

PS- I've got the same record!