Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Family Update

With the holidays over, it seems like life has drastically slowed down!! And not having a job makes it seem like life barely moves AT ALL!!! I'm once again not working and searching everyday for the next big opportunity. In case there's anyone who wasn't already aware, the girls and I are once again moving into my parent's house at the end of this month. Therefore, my house is up for sale. So, logic would tell you that I'm about to start packing again!! Which I hate ~ but seem to be getting better at. You know what they say about practice.

We do have some good news to share. My sister, Jessica, is pregnant again!! This will be their second child and we're all SO excited!! If I remember correctly she's due at the end of August 2007. I'll keep you all posted!!I guess that's about it for now ~ ~ See, I told you, not much going on!

Love to all,
Melony, Ryann & Kamri

No comments: