Living In His Blessings

And Praising Him Every Step of the Way

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The first interview......yuck!

I hate interviewing! I always feel like I'm trying to "sell" myself. And I'm afraid I'll never have the right answers to their questions! On the other hand, I've never been to an interview and not been offered the job. So apparently, I'm not too bad at it. Either that, or everyone recognizes genius when they see it!!! ;)

We'll see what comes of this interview. It went pretty well. The manager I talked with seemed to like me and some of the experience that I obtained at the previous job would be a big help at this one. But ~ I'm still looking for something more "dream job" like. So, keep your eyes and ears open for me......

Later!
Melony : )

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

Well I think it's great that you had an interview the day after you lost the last, that says a lot about you! Who was this interview with?

Good luck!